Our Services - Treatment
Grief and Loss
Under the direction of Dr. Stephen Fleming and Dr. Leslie Balmer, FVB Psychologists offers services to children, adolescents, adults, and families who have suffered such losses as:
- The death of a child
- Prenatal loss
- Loss of a partner/spouse
- Death of a parent or sibling
- Death of a friend or extended family member
- Play therapy
- Individual therapy (including, where necessary, the treatment of co-morbid conditions such as posttraumatic stress disorder, depression, and anxiety)
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Psychoeducation for parents and families
Bereavement / Trauma Consultation Services provided:
- Bereavement seminars and workshops for professional and lay audiences.
- Tragic events response assistance in the workplace
- Case management consultation
- Intervention with complicated grief and trauma
Meet Our Team
Our assessment and therapy services are conducted by an experienced team of clinicians who joined FVB Psychologists after gaining many years of valuable experience in the public sector; for example, working in hospitals, universities, rehabilitation centres, social service agencies, and community-based clinics.
As a team, we are able to offer a rich, experience-based range of clinical services.