Our Services - Assessments
FVB psychologists offer assessment and treatment services to individuals and to families involved in legal and/or rehabilitation processes. Referrals for such services can be generated by the individuals themselves, by their lawyers, by insurance carriers, or by rehabilitation agencies.
We offer a variety of services including:
- Assessments that determine whether individuals are capable, from a psychological standpoint, of efficiently conducting activities of daily living, and whether they suffer partial or complete disability with respect to their work functions.
- Assessments to evaluate the psychological consequences of physical injuries, the loss of loved ones, or other traumatic experiences, and the impact of such consequences on their day-to-day functioning and on the rehabilitation process.
- Treatment to facilitate adaptation following injury or trauma for cases of:
- posttraumatic stress disorder
- panic attacks
- chronic pain
- changes in family dynamics and relationships
- grief and bereavement
Meet Our Team
Our assessment and therapy services are conducted by an experienced team of clinicians who joined FVB Psychologists after gaining many years of valuable experience in the public sector; for example, working in hospitals, universities, rehabilitation centres, social service agencies, and community-based clinics.
As a team, we are able to offer a rich, experience-based range of clinical services.